Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Field Trip to Miller Farm

Today I went with Bella on her pre-school field trip to Miller Farm where we got to pick potatoes, onions, squash, peppers, pumpkins, and carrots. We had fun riding the tractor and learning about where our food comes from. We now have enough produce to feed a small army. What's for dinner then you ask? I found this recipe for Roasted Vegetables online so I think I will give that a try.

Bella with red potatoes she pulled out of the ground.

Me and my lil' pumpkin.

The John Deere train.

Bella and Sophie...Queens of the Hill.

3 comments:

KrisJ said...

To cute!!

Carlin said...

What a fun field trip. How did your veggies turn out? It sounded so good I printed off the recipe, I think we'll have it for dinner tomorrow... thanks.

Wade & Kati Allen said...

How much fun is that?!?! Yummy roast veggies to boot!!