Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Making Memories of Us...

I had a great weekend at Time Out for Women with my sisters, my Mom, my Aunt Linda, and a few friends. I don't know why we didn't take any pictures? It was a great way to refill our spiritual buckets while enjoying sisterhood and friendship. I LOVED IT!!!

While at TOFW, I received a text from Blaine saying that he needed to take Cali into his work, which isn't a good thing considering he works in an emergency room. He said she was acting kind of funny and was running a fever so he looked in her ears and saw a foreign object. So, off to the emergency room he went, took her straight back to an exam room, and played the role of Daddy AND practitioner as he removed the bead from her ear. I love the picture he took and texted me from his phone.

I just knew that our THIRD child would be our FIRST child to visit the ER...luckily it wasn't anything too concerning.

Our weekend continued with my sisters and I going to a Keith Urban concert together here in Denver. Tiff's husband even got us a hotel downtown and to our fun surprise, we found out that KU was staying at our same hotel! Now it would have really been a great story had we ran into him but of course, he had like, the whole top level to himself and a separate entrance and what not.

This is our third year in a row to see KU in concert together. Some people may call this an obsession, but I choose to call it having a blast with my sisters!

Every year that we see his concert, we make ourselves a button. This year's said, "3 sisters love Keith!"




Here's to hoping that in the coming years my sisters and I can continue making memories of us, right along with KU!

1 comment:

chanel said...

oh my goodness! i love it. how fun to have sisters!!!