Sunday, June 6, 2010

BolderBoulder 2010K

I had a blast running the BolderBoulder on Memorial Day. That's me waving at my cute spectators near the end of the race.

My biggest fans! They came out to cheer me on even though there were more than 54,000 racers plus who knows how many supporters and staff. It was quite the event!



Nichole and I ran the whole thing together. She could have run a little faster but she was nice enough to stay with me the whole time.


Hot Mamas!


The BolderBoulder is such a fun 10K. People run in crazy costumes, there are bands everywhere, belly dancers performing, Elvis impersonators, and much, much more. I loved the sign that said, "Sea level is for sissies", although my cousin who runs in the beach sand would beg to differ.
Next stop? The Autumn Colors 1/2 Marathon in September. Anyone want to join?

3 comments:

Carlin said...

Tirsa you look Amazing!! Congrats!

Heather said...

Yay! You go girl. My race is in 1 1/2 weeks and I am worried.

Moose and Family said...

Good Job Tirsa!! You look great too. It looks like your family has been busy the last few months. Cali is getting so cute too!!