Saturday, June 14, 2008
Happy Father's Day
Bella drew this picture of herself and Daddy for Blaine for Father's Day. I think she really captured Blaine's look well. Don't you? I was actually very impressed with her detail in making Blaine's eyes and hair brown and her eyes blue and her hair red. She also tried to write her name...not bad.
Bella was tagged to do these questions about her Dad...
1. What is something dad always says to you? "Clean up."
2. What makes dad happy? "Cleaning up."
3. What makes dad sad? "When I go in time out."
4. How does dad make you laugh? "Play the guitar." (Ouch, Bella. What is she trying to say about his guitar skills?)
5. What was dad like as a child? "Um, play."
6. How old is your dad? "I don't know."
7. How tall is your dad? "Big, like you, Mom."
8. What is his favorite thing to do? "Clean up."
9. What does your dad do when you're not around? "Play, play, play." (Uh, I think that is actually, work, work, work.)
10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for? "For Baby Ezra." (???)
11. What is your dad really good at? "Cleaning up." (I asked "anything else?" and she said very quickly and adamantly, "NO!")
12. What is your dad not very good at? "Nothing." (Aint that the truth.)
13. What does your dad do for his job? "Clean up." (Was Blaine cleaning today while I was gone???)
14. What is your dad's favorite food? "Oatmeal. Not Ezra's kind of oatmeal."
15. What makes you proud of your dad? "Happier."
16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be? "Grandpa."
17. What do you and your dad do together? "Clean up. Play games."
18. How are you and your dad the same? "I don't know how me and daddy are the same."
19. How are you and your dad different? "Putting stickers on us."
20. How do you know your dad loves you? "Just from kissing me."
21. Why do you love daddy? "Cause I do."
I just wanted to say how very lucky my kids are to have Blaine as their dad. He loves them so much and he works so hard to provide for them. He is such a hands on dad...diapers, bottles, late night feedings, hide and seek, walks to the park, popcorn balls, rice crispy treats, etc. Both kids adore him. I kind of like him, too.
Posted by Tirsa at 6:33 PM