Sunday, June 8, 2008

8 months today

Our little man is 8 months old today. He is doing so very well considering the complicated way in which his life started. He is gaining weight very slowly, although not for a lack of eating. He still gets up one to two times a night to take a bottle but he still vomits quite a bit, too. The vomiting seems to go in waves. It had improved to the point of just one big one a week but lately he has been doing it daily again. I don't think my carpet, couch, and wood floors will ever be the same. But, hey, a little vomit (or a lot of vomit, would be more accurate) is a small price to pay for such a sweet little guy. I love how his eyes twinkle with excitement about life and the world he is absorbing. He is a happy guy who is constantly smiling and laughing. I feel like I have always known him and that he has always been mine. Was there even life before Ezra and Bella? I can hardly remember...

Here he is reading up on his divine nature.

Carrot face.

Chicks dig him...I know I do.


And a few pics of my Bella Joy.
Here she is with her cousin Grace wearing matching pajamas at our sleepover this weekend. You'd think that they were biologically related with how similar these two look and act!

Having fun with bubbles.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

He has a great smile - you just want to hug and squeeze him!

Heather said...

Hey just so you know, some diluted vinegar does wonders for cleaning up puke and getting the smell out! It is my secret weapon.