Sunday, April 6, 2008

Bella and Ez

Well, you all know how Bella doesn't like her hair to be done. So the other day we were going to go shopping and her hair was a mess. So as to avoid the big battle, I told her to just go grab a headband. Pictured below is how she came back, ready to go. I give her props for creativity and individuality. She was so proud of her creation that I actually let her run errands looking like that.



A little Ez update...he is 6 months old this week. I can hardly believe it! He is about 11 pounds and doing very well. He still has acid reflux, still throws up a few times a week (if you have witnessed this...you know I am not talking about a little throw up...I am talking about a volcanic eruption that one can only fully appreciate when you have experienced it), and he struggles with constipation. He is on a stool softener, which has helped and he still takes prevacid. He is happy, happy, happy and such a smiley little guy. His life and his health are true miracles.

7 comments:

alison said...

bella certainly has her own sense of style!

i think as ez gets bigger that the reflux has to get better. within a few months all of bella's toys are going to be under attack from ez--is she ready for that? :)

Julie said...

I love your kids. They are both so cute and happy. I am so glad you share them with every one!!

Leslie said...

You are a good mommy with Bella and her creativity. Curtis grew out of his reflux around 18 months.

Moose and Family said...

Your kids look great!! Kaya likes to dress herself and do her own hair. It's not worth the fight and I let Kaya run errands looking like Punky Breswter all the time. Sundays and special outings are the only times I insist on matching socks and having her hair done. Girls are SO MUCH FUN!! Boys are sure cute too. :)

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

Man that girl has style! Just watch, it will catch on.
Ez is so smiley! I love it when they are like that.

KrisJ said...

O he is starting to look all big and tuff! I love that Bella is so creative and independant with her style! And props to you for letting her express herself!

Hawkley Family said...

I love it when kids dress themselves! Bella, what a doll you are! Ez is so cute! He is getting so big. Glad to hear that things are going better.