O.K. So, everybody's doing it...Here is my list.
4 Jobs I've had
1) Hostess at Red Lobster (all the free, yummy, garlic, cheese biscuits. Thankfully my 16-year-old body had decent metabolism back then).
2) I can't remember the title but I worked in lots of different group homes while in college. Usually they were group homes for people with disabilities. I LOVED this job! I also worked in a youth shelter and I loved that, too.
4) Adoption Social Worker
5) Bonus Round: MOM!!!
Movies I've watched over and over
2) Music and Lyrics
3) Bourne Identity Series
4) Good Will Hunting (I only watch the t.v. version that we taped because all of the swearing is taken out. This is a great movie, especially for a social worker!)
Places I've lived (I only get 4 slots for THIS one??? I'll choose my favorites...Note: Utah did not make the list! Sorry all my Utah friends...I still love you.)
Shows I watch
1) Biggest Loser
2) Amazing Race
4) The Office
Favorite Things to Eat (On or off a diet because the list really changes?!?)
1) Roasted Almonds
2) Cafe Rio or Costa Vida
3) Chocolate Chip Cookies
4) Panda Express orange chicken and noodles
Places I'd rather be
1) On a beach in Mexico
2) On a beach in California
3) On a beach in Hawaii
4) On a beach in Chile
Things I look forward to this year
1) Taking Ez to the temple to be sealed to us
2) Going to Mexico
3) Going to Chile
4) Warmer weather