Thursday, February 7, 2008

Have you made someone's bed today?

O.K. I have to admit...making beds seems like such a pointless chore to me. I mean, come on, I'm just going to get right back into it in 15-16 hours. (Pathetic, I know!) Well, Bella was upstairs messing around in my room while I was downstairs working out and she came running up to me all excited saying, "Mom. I made your bed! Come and see!" So, I went upstairs and sure enough, the bed was made. And, she did a really great job. What a sweetie! And, the thought also occurred to me, "I'm going to have to put this girl to work".

3 comments:

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

Bella you are a super star! Buy that girl an ice cream cone from her aunt Kelli.

Erica said...

Isn't it neat when your children do something for you? I love it!!

Leslie said...

My kids love "jobs" - Curtis and Ethan both have chores from taking out trashes to dusting with the swiffer. I even have a small, light vaccuum and they take turns with it. This is a good age to teach these skills, by the time they are teenagers it will be a battle to get them to help!