Top 10 Things that I Loved about our California Trip:
1) Going to the Beach (even though it was overcast)
2) Watching the kids play and have a blast at the beach. Even Cali enjoyed the sand in her toes (and hands, and mouth, and everywhere else sand can go).
3) Running and talking on the beach with Jen
4) Hanging out on the beach with Melanie and her kids
5) Hanging out with all of the Bryces
6) Heather and Nick's pool party
7) Taking the kids to Disneyland and being able to focus on having fun with just Bella and Ez thanks to Alana watching Cali all day for us.
8) Eating at In N Out
9) Eating a Corralles Burrito
10) Just hanging out and reminiscing on how awesome it was to grow up there.
A Few Things that Weren't So Pleasant:
1) Most of us catching a cold
2) Overcast beach weather
3) Having to leave (sniff, sniff)