Saturday, August 11, 2007

From the mouth of a 2 year old



A conversation between Bella and Daddy:

Bella: "Daddy, can I go watch t.v.?"

Blaine: "No, not right now."

Bella: (Having an ah-ha moment said)... "Should I go ask my Mom?"

So, she has now figured out the concept of splitting parents. She just hasn't perfected the art yet! I'm sure it won't be long before she realizes that she shouldn't ask the parent that just said no if she should go ask the other parent. She cracks us up!

The other day she came up to me, and while holding up her Mickey Mouse pillow asked, "Mommy, can I take this pillow with me to college?" She is only 2 and she is already packing for college! I didn't even know she knew the word college!

2 comments:

CnLAland said...

Hi Tirsa! I'm glad you have a blog so we can see how cute little Bella is!! She's such a doll!! She sounds so much like Addie...trying to grow up way too fast!! :)

~Lindsay

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

Can a kid get any cuter? Seriously....I think she looks so much like me :)