Friday, November 2, 2012

Ezra turns 5!

Oh, how I love this boy!  Ezra has filled the last 5 years of my life with such happiness.  When I think of my only son, I think of his sweetness, his calmness, and his easy-going nature.  Raising him has been  such a sweet experience.  I had no idea that little boys were so easy!  But Ezra is a lover, not a fighter, for sure.  He is so gentle and loving and kind and loved by everyone.  Even when his little sister hits him, which she does frequently, he never hits back.  Instead, I often hear him asking in his prayers that Cali won't hit.  Thank heaven for this little boy!  
 I had so much fun planning and executing his CARS party.  Thanks to the help of my seasoned sisters, they passed along some really great road sign decorations.

The whole family got dressed up for the occasion, of course.  

 We had the song Life is a Highway playing as the kids arrived, and each child was given his own driver's license.  And then they ate a race car lunch, complete with their choice of gasoline or oil to drink.  They usually chose BOTH!  
They got to keep the car from their cupcake and we played a few games with their new cars.  It was such a fun party, if I do say so myself.









Happy, happy birthday, my son.  I love you more than words can express.

No comments: