Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bella Graduates from Pre-School...Well, Not Really...

But don't tell HER that!



Bella went to her first year of pre-school at our neighbor's in home pre-school. She had a great year. Really, I was just hoping for her to fine tune her social skills but I was pleasantly surprised that she started learning to read pretty well, too. I feel like she is ready for kindergarten this next year. All of her friends in her church class are heading to kindergarten in the fall. But, Bella's birthday is 3 weeks past the cut-off so she is in for another year of pre-school. This year it will be at a real school and it is called, "pre-kindergarten" so she kind of thinks she is going to kindergarten. All I know is that my little girl is growing up so fast. She is a beautiful, sweet, and smart little (big) thing and I am so proud of her.

Here are some pictures from Miss Robin's pre-school graduation ceremony.




3 comments:

tamiz said...

Silas will miss the cut off by 4 days. Where are you going to send her for pre-k?

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

that is so cute. I love it. Way to go BELLA!

Jolayne said...

That first pic is so adorable.